how to change Pulsar 220 handlebar for Touring

First of all let me tell you guys Pulsar 220 is an amazingly powerful machine which can endure any kind of terrain, that is why I chose this bike to be my touring partner,
But with the stock handlebar there was a huge problem for me to take it on long rides, even though i have done many long rides on my Pulsar 220 but i  always thought it would be better if the handle position would have been higher for Touring,
so I changed the whole handlebar position as well as converted my stock handlebar that is from two piece handles to a single handlebar.

here is how I did it
first i drilled Two holes in the Top Plate of Fork assembly You can see in above picture.

Then removed the whole Two piece handle setup with all the brake, clutch, and acceleration cable,

Then i installed two handle bar holders in those holes and tightened it from below,

Then i installed handle bar with all the fittings
i changed clutch wire and used platina clutch cable,
Disc brake cable i used of Avenger 220
Accelerator cable i used of Honda shine.

And believe me now the bike is very comfortable to ride, here are few more pictures.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calcutta to London on 175cc Rajdoot Motorcycle

Good News For Pulsar 220 Fans BS6 MODEL LAUNCHING SOON